Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Festivities

I love FALL! I love all the fun things going on like, dressing up, playing outside and enjoying the beautiful weather.  We have had a packed fall thus far, and I can hardly believe that today is November 1st!! I'm tempted to get out my Christmas tree!!

Some things we have been up to from before and after the trip to the big WDW....

Caroline dressed up as a vet for community helper day....This is soooo her.  She LOVES cats, dogs, fish, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs......you name it, she LOVES it! 


Hat day was another fun celebration at MC's school and Carolines!



Molly Cate has been taking an art class.  She is loving it and I am so impressed with what they accomplish in a hour! I just wish I could go with her!! HA! Look at her sweet little church she painted...


We had a new friend join our family for a week.  This is Jasper, he actually went on vacation with us.  He is a sweet little giraffe that the kids in her class get to take home then make a scrapbook page telling about Jasper's adventures with them.  Jasper had a great time with us in WDW...on the days I remembered to bring him...ha! I have to admit he did spend two days just hanging out in the hotel room! 



One thing I LOVE about 1/2 day kindergarten is the fun the kids get to have together after school.  We have a lot of afternoon play time, and since the weather has been so nice we have loved spending a lot of that time outside!



Anytime I can sit on the porch and drink my coffee its a good day, but especially when I'm not getting eaten by mosquitoes and this little guy is with me!


Caroline had a fall party at school, and we got to go on a hay ride together and then pick out pumpkins....


She first wanted this small pumpkin.....


But decided she needed a BIG one!


Fall also means pulling out all the warm and cozy coats.....He growls when we put this one on him!! 


Molly Cate's Class went on a fun field trip that celebrated Fall!!!

 They even learned about how to make apple cider and got to help press some apples!




 Caroline and Jack had open house at school and got to show off all of their hard work!!








We also had a little Halloween fun with friends!!








We are looking forward to a few more days hopefully weeks of nice crisp fall weather!!
Hoping your fall has been a blast!

“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” Rev. 4:11

"And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good." Gen. 1:11-12

"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."  Col. 1:16-17

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gracious!!!! That last picture is adorable. Makes me want to frame it and those aren't even my kids. Ha! They are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)