Wednesday, August 1, 2012

J-U-L-Y

As promised....blogging has not been a priority this summer. So here is my July update...WARNING....picture heavy post! Not too much time for words...so here ya go....Ain't no lie....July Flies!

Celebrating the 4th...







 Jack didn't like being held for a new haircut!


Trying to stay busy and have fun in the heat!



I love when I find random photos like this on my phone!


Spin art = FUN!


Fun with friends!!


Ford came to spend the night with us...and we had a blast!!





More cooling off and goofing off...



My washer was broken for 2 WEEKS....needless to say I was really excited to see this guy....I'm sure he loved that I was taking pictures of him too! 


A sweet girl from my life group that I disciple left for Malawi on a mission trip and the girls had a lemonade stand to help her raise money! They did an awesome job!!


We've also been waiting for our yearly family vacation to the beach!! We always have a great time, and its always a fun and crazy week with the whole crew together!


Cousins off to hunt for crabs and fly kites.




Dinner at the Ocean Club with Ken's dads extended family. I think we had 40+ people with us!











 Off on our dolphin cruise adventure...






Fun at Baytowne Kids Night!





Family picture night is always fun! You never know how ANYONE might behave...especially the adults!







We had a little too much fun jumping in pictures....








We could never pass up a trip to our favorite area...30A! We were excited to have some "sweet" time in Rosemary and Seaside! 






On the 26th we celebrated our 9th Anniversary! So exciting! At dinner we talked about how it did feel like 9 years and how so many wonderful things have happened in those 9 years....like three little munchkins that we love dearly! 



 On our last night we hung out again at Baytowne Wharf!










And just a few of my favorite beach shots...








































Whew...ok...thats it!  I will be back to blogging more now that summer is coming to a close.  I've had about 1000 things to blog about from kids, projects, and what the Lord has been teaching me this summer.  Hopefully, I can share many things with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures!! Yay for a relaxed, fun summer!! And oh my, how cute are your littles in all their coordinating beach outfits??!!?!

    Blogging has taken a back seat for me as well and I'm lovin' the break to just be in the moment with my loved ones.

    Can't believe back to school is just a couple of short weeks away...........

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)