Monday, May 21, 2012

Mamas

 Yes, I know Mother's day was a week ago, but I couldn't just passover these pictures from our weekend.  Me and the kiddos went down south for a few days to surprise my mom!! We got a long weekend in to play, visit and have fun!!


Mom, me and the kids! I love this picture, but I'm so sad that Mc's eyes were closed!;)


My kids love going to Mimi's house! They were thrilled that we were going.  

There are really no words to describe the love I have for my mom, she has taught me so many things but overall she has taught me LOVE.  

Romans 13:8  "Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law."


I feel so blessed that the Lord has given me these three precious children to raise for Him! I pray everyday that I do the job that He wants me to do, that I raise them in HIS ways not the worlds ways. 

Isaiah 54:13  "All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children."



We also got some sweet time with my dad's parents "Mamaw and Papaw"!  Mamaw is such a fun grandmother and has been a huge blessing in my life over the years! I'm so glad that my kids can spend time with her and learn from her. What a sweet time!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet, sweet pics, Ashley! I love the one of you and your littles!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)