Saturday, April 28, 2012

A true gift from God!

Today is a special day at our house! It's Caroline's birthday and my birthday! Four years ago I was blessed with my second sweet baby, a little girl...Sweet Caroline!

God gave me the sweetest birthday gift ever! 
Caroline, you have brought us lots of love, laughter, silliness and joy!! You make us smile and laugh! You sweetness is contagious.  


You are as spunky as your curly hair and your personality is as bright as your eyes!


Your individuality makes me smile and I pray that you always stay true to who God has made you! 


CAROLINE WE LOVE YOU!!! 
Happy Birthday to our 4 YEAR OLD!!!

"Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him."  Psalm 127:3
Thank you Lord for this beautiful child that you have placed in our lives to love and take care of for YOU!

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18
This is our prayer for you Caroline, that you will know and love the Lord.  That you will always learn and grown in Him!


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures! Happy birthday to 2 of our new friends! Looking forward to getting to know Caroline. She sounds a lot like me. ; )

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)