Tuesday, January 31, 2012

O-N-E!!

Time please stop, for just a second.  I really can not believe my baby boy is ONE! I feel like I say this for every single one of my children's birthdays, but it seems even faster now with three kiddos! We have had a fun day with our little guy! I have gotten most of the day with him by myself, snuggling, playing and rocking! It has been great! This weekend we celebrated with his Winter "ONE"-derland party.  

To say he loved his cake is an understatement!! Mimi made him a delicious snowman cake that he dug right into!!!



He also dug into his gifts...along with help from the big sisters!


We had such a great time celebrating Jack's first birthday.  We love him so much.  He make us laugh and smile everyday!!
Jack at One:
  • Almost walking, prefers to crawl
  • Has learned how to climb
  • Likes his boy toys, but also enjoys playing with the girls
  • Favorite word is: Dada! 
  • Loves being outside
  • Is happy 99.999% of the day
  • Loves his sisters and laughs at everything they do
  • Does not enjoy being put into the car seat
  • Likes most all foods...really likes YoBaby yogurt right now
  • Sleeps about 12 hours a night...whoo hoo!
  • Likes putting EVERY little thing is his mouth!
  • Gives me real hugs and pats my back when I get him up in the mornings (just about my favorite thing right now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)