Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Creation

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." 2 Corinthians 5:17


We are celebrating the second birth of Molly Cate, we praise the Lord for the work that He is doing and has done in her life.  Our emotions and excitement are to large to measure.  Our hearts are singing praises to our Abba, our Father in Heaven! We thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers!


"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." 
3 John 1:4


She has her own story now, and I will save it for her to tell you...but I must share these precious pictures taken by my dear friend Amy.





We love you sweet girl!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of the 3 of you that last one is!! Congratulations to your sweet Molly!!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)