Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Scripture

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free."
Galatians 5:1
Today I am VERY thankful for my freedom.  The freedom to wake up and read my Bible freely, the freedom to get into the car and safely drive to my church to study God's word.  Many people across the world DO NOT have that freedom. Which in some ways we know that, but TRULY do not get it. It is hard for those of us that have so much freedom, to not understand why someone on the opposite side of the world does not.  One thing that I as a Christian have in common with Christians who are hiding in secret on the other side of the world is freedom in Christ Jesus.  Do you have that freedom today? You may have worldly freedom, but do you have freedom in knowing that you are forever His child?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    My partner in crime and I left an award for you on our blog!

    http://twomaidsamilking.blogspot.com/2010/07/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I just came across your blog when I read a tutorial on fabric necklaces... I am now your 99th follower! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)