Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YES!

What would happen if you said "Yes!" to God? Hmmm? Ponder that for a moment. Lysa Terkeurst writes about this in her book What Happens When Women Say Yes to God.
I just started reading this book and I am having a hard time putting it down. I had heard of the book before, but when some blogging friends let me know they were going to start an online Bible study I jumped right in, not really knowing what I was about to read.

If you want to jump in too, it is not too late. There has only been discussion of chapter one so far! Visit this BLOG to read more about the Bible study. I feel certain that God has put this book into my life at the perfect time, and I am looking forward to reading and learning more!

You can visit Lysa's blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME book, perhaps I'll join in and read it for the fourth time!! It just keeps getting better, thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)