Monday, May 4, 2009

So Many Posts....So Little Time

Today I have sooo many things I want to blog about, things we have been doing as a family, being an aunt for the first time, and more, but today I am going to blog more about my sweet Sugar. Last Tuesday was a fun day for us as we celebrated our birthdays together. Her birthday of course being the most important, it was her 1st!! Our day started with donuts, yes I gave my one year old a donut! She LOVED it!! We sang to her and she thought that was great! We really just did our everyday thing, but got to join Mr. Nice for lunch, which is a rare treat! It is not that often I like to haul both girls to his office, it usually ends in a meltdown and some sort of chaos! This was a pretty non-eventful visit, and we did not embarrass ourselves! Aunt Jill and Uncle Trey also stopped by after Jill's doctor appointment. Then they joined us for dinner at a local Mexican restraunt. (not sure WHY we made the choice to do that??? Swine Flu anyone??) We had a great time, and again had singing!
The best was this weekend when we celebrated with a small party! We stuck with a simple daisy theme, and it was a sweet party. You can see my inspiration here at Martha Stewart, I was also inspired by my freind who threw a similar party for her daughter last year! (Thanks AL!)


Sharing a birthday with my Sugar was a lot of fun, and the best gift I could EVER ask for. We will forever have that special day as our own!

3 comments:

  1. Yellow is definitely 'your color'!! That picture of you and Sugar is precious and definitely went along with your yellow sunflower theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I love the daisy theme! First time visiting your blog!

    Happy 1st B-day Sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daisy theme! One of the fun parts of having little girls.... You and Sugar look like you belong in a daisy garden! :)

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)