Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ears!


Well, here we go...we are getting tubes! It is official. We kinda expected this since Sugar has had FIVE double ear infections since December. Poor baby! Let me tell you she has been a trooper, she has been so willing to let doctors pry and pick at her, and hasn't whimpered in the least bit! She has been so sweet! She will get her new tubes next Wednesday. She will also have another minor procedure done by the urologist at the same time. Something else we have been dealing with for a while. Please pray for sweet Sugar as she goes in next Wednesday for her "operation".

At this time I am also giving thanks to God. We have a child that does not have a disease or fighting a life threatening illness. Yes, I am sad that Sugar is going though this, but I can not quite imagine what it would be like to be going through something more serious. That is why I am thankful. If you have a healthy child give thanks to God for them today, I know sometimes I take that blessing for granted. As you pray for Sugar, pray for children out there who are battling diseases or life threatening illnesses. The grace that God provides is mind boggling, yet comforting during life's unexpected events.

God is Jehovah-Rapha, "...The Lord your Healer." Exod 15:26
**yes, that is her actal little ear cropped from a photo from the day she was born**

2 comments:

  1. she will probably be feeling so much better after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    Found you from A Woman Inspired!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)