Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Psalms 37:4


My memory verse for the week is Psalms 37:4. I had no visual aid this week, so I made one! It's so funny how the Lord works. I have seen this verse several times this week, in e-mails, online, etc. Although this was an easy one to memorize, it was great to actually "SEE" it so much. What does this verse mean to you???

"Delight yourself in the Lord...."

I think that He wants us to truly delight in HIM, He wants us to do things that would be please HIM, He wants us to find delight in reading His word, serving in His name, etc. He wants us to have JOY in those things.

"and He will give you the desires of your heart."

What are the desires of your heart? Would they please Him? I think if we delight in Him, then our desires would reflect heavenly treasures; therefore actually delighting HIM. A challenge for myself!

Anyone want to share their desires??

My huge one...that I see my girls come to accept Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)