Monday, January 12, 2009

A Year Long Project

Spice is just about at the right age to actually keep her hand still and let me trace it. I saw this idea on a blog; which I wish I could remember, because the finished product is so cute. Anyway, here is what you do...
*Trace your child's hand onto paper (I used art paper and a colored pencil, I might use a different color each month)
(Those lines are shadows from the window)
*Repeat every month
*Label child's name and year under hand tracings
*Frame in a super cute frame

Wala! Adorable Art!

It would be sweet in their room with this frame,

or displayed somewhere in a frame like this..**Click on the frames to order!
We will keep you posted with the progress of our "Hand-Tracing Art"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)