Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Commencement

As I sat on the couch at the beach folding laundry and packing up our clothes I realized the summer was coming to an end.  All the fun things we had planned to do had been completed and it made me sad.  Sad in a good way because the memories we have made are sweet...they always are.
The family beach trip was this summer's final hoo-rah!
Some of the more formal pictures.....

This girl is getting too big!


Sweet middle sister!


The spunky little brother!


All three together...not always an easy task!


US...


Some of my favorite "real life" pictures....

















I hope your summer has been truly blessed.  At our house we are looking forward to the freshness of a new season filled with some more sweet memories to delight in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)