Sunday, July 28, 2013

A DECADE

Its crazy to think how long a decade is and how fast a decade can go by.  Its even crazier to think that we met seventeen years ago! I think this picture is from our Senior year homecoming dance...awesome outfit huh??


This week we celebrated 10 years of marriage.  I always love to think, "Oh, what will life be like in 5 years or 10 years??" I'm pretty sure we never imagined that life would take us where we are today.  God is so good in that way. What the girl and guy pictured below may have been dreaming up at that moment does not even compare to what our Heavenly Father has planned up until this point.  Marriage can be hard and a lot of work, but it is fun and worth every moment.  My husband is my best friend.  


As we get older and have been married a little longer its so funny to see how we truly balance each other out.  We know each other better than anyone else.  I'm so very thankful beyond words for this man, how God is shaping him and using him for HIS glory.  Im blessed beyond measure to call you my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)