Friday, March 8, 2013

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Yes....I have 3!!





Well, maybe 4....


Good reasons for being blog absent! Story of my blog.  

Real life is happening here, so blogging takes a back burner.  

Being Silly....

Climbing on counters....(digging for candy)

Lots of hugs and love...

More laundry than I care to do....

Reading....

Puppy playing....

Reading God's Word....

 DNOW.....

Seeing old Friends (along with their new additions)....


Playing Games....

Rolling yards....yes...rolling!!


And, just to make things fun....a little bathroom demolition!!! 

I love what Ann Voscamp taught me through God's word the other day....


What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. For this world in its present form is passing away. 
1 Corinthians 7:29,31

LIFE is NOT an EMERGENCY! 
(Oh, how I need to hear this every. single. day!!)

I need to take in the moments, big and small, crazy and calm. 


From:  Ann Voscamp, 1000 Gifts Devotional (Devotion 10)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)