Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The roll, a singer, and a tailgate party

I've been trying to be more intentional about cleaning off my camera roll, because I take so many random pictures along with my kids they tend to accumulate fast! So, here we go a quick run down of what I liked....

Caroline is a DOG LOVER!!! She couldn't resist these pups at the horse store on Halloween.  There were 6 dogs and they were all dressed up! Caroline and Jack both cried when we left...I wanted to too...WE NEED A PUP!!

1. I have learned never to keep ANYTHING within grabbing reach of my son. (This is makeup, he pulled down my makeup bag and broke my bottle!!!)

2. I have no clue who thought it was a good idea to ever put carpet in a bathroom #70shome


This little lady (Cinderella) showed up at our front door.  I'm not sure who gave it to us, but the girls were thrilled.  Caroline insists Cinderella mailed it to us! 


This is Molly Cate's Family Turkey project!! Me and Caroline helped her glitter, glue and feather...this was a fun project.  I'm still finding glitter EVERYWHERE!


Our new hobby is catching the 100 squirrels that have made homes in our trees!!! We caught 3 within 4 days, and if you aren't nice to us or your daughter tells us she wants one we may deliver one to your front door! :)




I voted....I care about politics, but I'm not that political.  It will be interesting to see where we are in 4 years!

 I got to share the Jesse tree with some of my friends at church!! I loved getting it all out and looking at all the ornaments.  It was also encouraging how the girls remembered each one! I hope to give lots more details about my tree over the month of December! 


This is my nephew Ford...He is a MESS!!! He cracks me up sooo much! He spent the night with us Friday night.  We had a lot of fun and giggles!!! 


 Now....on to my little singer!! Caroline had a fall music performance at school Thursday night! 


It is so hard to believe how big she is getting.  I feel like we were just at this same performace with MC....(I love old pictures!)

The performance was a huge hit!!!


I loved the faces she made when she saw us watching her...We were front row!!!





Friday night after Ford arrived we went to the school tailgate party before the first home basketball game!! 


MC with Christine (one of my HS girls!)



MC with some of her class buddies!


YUMMY...SMORES!


Jan (center) from Bumbletees made us these fun school shirts! 


Last but not least MC, ER and Ford! About to watch the teams run through!! 

It was a FUN FUN night!!! MC is already excited about next year's tailgate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)