Monday, April 16, 2012

At Our House....

We get messy....Especially the BOY! Each photo represents each bath of the day.....Count em..
ONE...

TWO...


THREE...


My girls actually LIKE doing dishes!! I always have a little extra clean up work afterwards!



Bible time before bed is ALWAYS exciting...especially when Daddy is the teacher!


We have fun playing with our buddies in the backyard...




We enjoy the signs of Spring and Summer!



We explore the backyard and play with bugs!



We sometime find nature in our house!! (That is a bird!)


My favorite part....The Word is read and studied here...Daily! 

 

Thank you Lord for your Word...The Bible...the words to live our lives by in this house.  

1 comment:

  1. Can you recommend a good children's bible? I've been searching for one for my girls'. Would love any suggestions. THANKS!
    Monica :)

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)