Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lucky

Yesterday was St. Patrick's day. I honestly do not really know the history behind the holiday, except that you must wear green to not get pinched and four leaf clovers are lucky.  Anyway, I was feeling pretty lucky yesterday. I guess not so much lucky, but blessed to have these people to spend the day with! 

I made the kiddos a special snack of lucky charms and a green smoothie! They LOVED the lucky charms!

...this is pretty much how they felt about the smoothie.  Our very inquisitive 5 year old wanted to figure out how it was green if it had bananas, pineapple and mango.  She finally figured out my secret ingredient...spinach!
Jack enjoyed playing in the clovers....

And this guy loved attempting to climb this tree!
While we were playing with friends Jack and I were digging in the clovers and I found this....

We had a great afternoon playing with our buds....

Me and my little guy loved this swing!


Last but not least, we had to get WET! 
The girls have really been enjoying this warm Spring weather....


And one for fun.....I think Jack just needed to make sure he was REALLY on his daddy's shoulders!
At the end of the day, I do feel lucky! Lucky that God has blessed us with three fun kiddos and that He has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband! Lucky to have a beautiful Spring day to spend time with my family and enjoy one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)