Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In case you're wondering...

...why my three week old already has chubby cheeks and a double chin, or why I may still need maternity clothes this time next year, this is the culprit....
BROWNIE COVERED OREOS!! Not only have sweet friends been providing us with yummy dinners and delicious baked goods I decided we needed some more lovin' from the oven so MC and I whipped these up the other night! Now I found this recipe in blogland so I can not take credit, but these are too good not to share again!
All you need....
Brownie mix
Double Stuffed Oreos
Well greased muffin tin
A helper willing to get her hands messy

Make Brownies according to directions...

Dip Oreos into batter...(remind your helper not to lick fingers between cookies!)

Place in muffin pan and bake according to directions for 10-12 minutes.

We made 24 cookies, but could have probably made 6 more.  (I think I ate 20 of them!)


Mr. Nice did not mind testing them out either.  He even put them on top of his Oreo ice cream.  MC and I had ours with cold glasses of milk! YUM YUM!

2 comments:

  1. those look SO GOOD I WANT THEM RIGHT NOW! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom wants to know if theirs a low calorie version of this. it looks really really yummy: )

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)