Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Delight in the Blessings

Raising three kids is tough stuff.
If I have cried to you about my kids in the past week, I'm sorry...it's most definitely the hormones.

I wish the picture above was the reality of every moment of our days, but this is real life and sometimes we ALL have our moments. 


In the midst of the craziness of getting used to life as we know it.  My husband sent me an email FULL of prayer requests for family members, parents and kids that we do not know who are suffering.  When I mean suffering, I not talking about the petty tantrums we have been dealing with.  I'm talking sickness and loss.  It made me take a step back and DELIGHT in these three angels.  We have them, they are healthy and although they are not perfect they ARE a perfect blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)