Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Do you love cookie dough? Do you love cupcakes? Then you will ADORE this recipe!
I had these for the first time about a year ago thanks to my friend Ashley.  When the girls and I went grocery shopping yesterday, I could not pass up the adorable patriotic cupcake mixes and sprinkles! Then when I saw the patriotic cookie dough I knew exactly what we would make!

What you need:
Cake mix of choice
Cookie dough that has been portioned off
Icing
Sprinkles


How to make them:
Mix up your cake batter following the directions, and pour into a muffin pan. (We made 12 large ones and 12 mini ones)


Break off pieces of cookie dough and put in the middle of cupcake (be sure to push it all the way down...I let the girls do this step and I did not pay much attention to the fact that they did not push them down all the way...so our cookies overflowed a bit!)


Bake according to directions


Cool, Frost, and Sprinkle!

When you bite into your cupcake you should find a nice gooey cookie dough surprise!! YUM!






post signature


8 comments:

  1. How cute and yummy is THAT? Definitely going to try this one! :) Following from TMTT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Thanks for sharing, Have a great 4th of July! :)

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you while blog hopping from a friend's blog (Strawberry Lane) :) These look so YUMMY!!! Can't wait to make some this week! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh...that looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those look great so patriotic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from TMTT! What a great idea! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to try this next time i make cupcakes. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM! They do look yummy. I just love your little kitchen helpers! Thanks for linking to TMTT.

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)