Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brush, Brush, Brush Your Teeth....

.....Each and Everyday!
Yesterday was a big day! Not only did we get to go on a little field trip with baby Ford which you can see more of here (I forgot my camera) we went to the Dentist! It was Spice's first visit and she did so GREAT! Spice does not like a lot of hype when it come to something new, so she requested no pictures, but I was a little bit sneaky! (It also helps when your dentist has a treasure box!)


Going in.....




Reading me a story while we wait!

Mrs. Wendy showing Spice the tickly brush!


Smiling pretty with Dr. Gaither!!

2 comments:

  1. Precious. She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn has that exact same outfit. Makes me so sad we aren't in school with you guys any more:( THey could have been twins!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)