Sunday, October 18, 2009

The 12 Sales of Christmas!

On the first sale of Christmas

Molly Caroline Designs gave to me...
FREE SHIPPING on MELAMINE PLATES!


To Kick off our 12 Sales of Christmas MCD is offering free shipping on ALL Personalized Melamine Plates!

Remember, not all of our designs are listed. If you have a special request or would like another one of our designs on one of our plates, just let me know I can set that all up for you!

How can I use this plate??

*for your kids
*for a gift
*for yourself
*wrap up some Christmas goodies on top of them and give to a neighbor, cowork, or teacher!
*Santa's Cookie Plate!
*ANYTHING GOES!

 

Thanks to Darby at Fly Through Our Window for letting me use her cute picture of her girls to highlight the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)