Monday, March 9, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday...The Rules

The Rules:
  • The purpose of Tiny Talk Tuesday is to link up a post about something your little one (or big one) says. You know…..the funny things they say when you think…”I need to be writing this stuff down!” It can even be your little ones first word! You can type it out or video it! I just want this post to be something everyone can come to a get a good laugh!


  • Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. (That means after you publish your post, click on that specific post, copy the http at the top, and use that as your link.) This way if someone is reading this post in June, it will take them directly to your post from now, and not your most recent post.


  • I would LOVE for you to include my little button at the top, but if you don’t want to that is ok, I just ask that you link me in your post somehow.


  • I'll be putting up Mr. Linky every Monday evening, so start opening your ears and listening to that tiny talkin’!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)