Saturday, March 28, 2009

11 Months...and a Winner!!

OK, let me explain this picture. It is kind of bittersweet. The outfit...cute, the background...pretty, The girl....sweet, The grass...not so good!! Awww, a girl after her mama's own heart. I love being outside, playing etc. I love to plant flowers and getting dirty in that aspect is fine, but when you look so darn cute, why do you want to sit in the grass??? (She feels the same!) This girl DOES NOT like the feel of grass between her toes. I think the pictures tells her fears about this prickly green stuff perfectly! She eventually got a cookie, and all was good!

Ahh, but the real purpose is this....Sweet Sugar is 11 months today....SERIOUSLY??.....I thought time has gone by fast with Spice, but it has gone much faster with Sugar. I guess the next Birthday post will be her REAL birthday about her party. Speaking of parties....what do YOU do for a first birthday??? We had a real party with friends and all for Spice, I feel like I should do the same for Sugar, but then again...do they really know what all the hype is about? Maybe a small family party? Give me some ideas I would appreciate it!!:)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments, I appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback. I will do another giveaway REAL SOON! There is only one winner, I used Random.org to help me out, you know to be fair and all. The random number was 4, and Jennifer left the 4th comment! Congrats Jen!!!:)

And the winner is: Jennifer from The Banks Cottage

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2009-03-28

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ashley. I'm just catching up on blogging and saw the contest....sorry I missed it! I love all of it, of course, and it's fun to see my name! :) You may want to be "fair" for the first b-day party because the girls WILL look back at pics one day. I'm all about keeping it not so stressful though. We can chat more on the phone about it. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited, I've never won a drawing before! So do I have to collect my prize in person???

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)