Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Movie


Last weekend I took Spice to see "Hotel for Dogs". This was her first movie, and she was so excited about the whole thing. We were actually planning to see an afternoon movie, but her nap time went a little long. So, we went to a later movie. It was so fun. We got candy, popcorn and drinks. We did have get up 2 times for a potty break, but overall she did great! Did you know they even have booster seats at the theater?? I might use one next time...ha! Next time we will try and work on whispering better in the theater. Every few minutes she would ask me something or spontaneously say, "Another chocolate, More Popcorn, I need my water!" In a very loud, not movie theater voice. I'm sure the people in front of us thoroughly enjoyed her comments! Anyway, it was a fun memory and a cute movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)