Thursday, September 4, 2008

Leading your child to Jesus....


I have just started a 6 week study at our church that I am super happy about. It is based on the book Leading Your Child to Jesus. Last night we learned practical advice for setting a foundation to leading our child to Jesus. It might sound kind of silly to be thinking of this when my girls are so little, but as Deborah taught us last night our children are "spiritual sponges" taking everything in. Why not start influencing them now with the good things of Jesus?
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:5-7 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)