Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day and Pictures...






Valentine's day was pretty laid back. Molly Cate and I woke up to some sweet treats (shopping treat for me) from Daddy! Thanks Ken!!:) We had Bible study at church, so Molly Cate got to play with her friends during the morning. After nap time, Molly Cate and I baked daddy some yummy cookies. During this process I learned what to and not to let a 20 month old do while baking. Oh well, it was lots of fun! She enjoyed the icing part the best, I am not sure why??? When Ken got home we took Molly Cate to "Build-A-Bear" for her Valentine treat. It was very overwhelming for her, with so much to look at. This little outing stressed Ken out a little bit, but Molly Cate enjoyed it!! We got a pink bear and named her "Cookie". Molly Cate's favorite part was giving Cookie a bath! After Molly Cate was down Ken got us take out, which was very yummy! One new milestone today was "pigtails", yes, it was our first official day to wear them. I have to admit it was pretty cute, and a lot of fun to see our little girl with "piggys" as Molly Cate said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)