Thursday, February 7, 2008

1st Valentine Party!!


Ok, yes, I admit it, I'm a total goob. But being a teacher I get all into this kind of stuff. Molly Cate's 1st official Valentine's Party is tomorrow at school. I'm not really sure if they are having a true "party", but you know I had to do "Valentine's" for her friends! I found these so cute Valentine rubber duckies at the local party store and attached mini valentine cards from where else but, Me Oh My Paper Boutique. I couldn't resist sharing this with you because the pile of rubber duckies sitting there were just too adorable not to photograph. I have to also say Molly Cate was pretty excited about picking the ducks out too!! We did not leave without getting her one as well!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)