Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Joy

Spring is my favorite...just in case you didn't know.  I love the colors and freshness all around.  Its such a great reminder of renewal and how God renews and redeems.  In the winter it seemed like sunshine, leaves and flowers would never return, but as always in Gods timing it does.  Its like a nice warm cup a coffee that that gets you going! Spring is just what we needed around here!!!

Time to play and laugh and rollerblade down hills!!!! 
(Which just about makes my heart stop every time they do it!!)


Time to celebrate our risen Savior and what He purchased for us on the cross...NEW life!!



We were blessed with a  whole week of Mimi being with us! 


Spring brings beautiful flowers that we all love!!!


The hope of change and new life...of growth and beauty!


The joys of the simple.


The celebration of life! Happy 6th Birthday Caroline!!


The joy of good news and good scans....major part of our world these days!



Sharing birthday celebrations!!



The grace of a pretty day!!



The joy of family time!


A spring picture collage by Molly Cate!
Joy in the season!
Joy in renewal!
Joy in new mercies everyday!
"The Steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23

3 comments:

  1. Such a great post Ashley. We miss y'all and hope to see you soon. The kids are growing like weeds. I can't believe it!
    Prayers continue for all our sick folks, too! And I love that verse from Lamentations.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria!!! My kids have been BEGGING to come to Uncle Pettys farm!!! :) We will for sure be there for the reunion!!!! Much love to you and yours!!!

      Delete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a ladycalled peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)