Friday, October 18, 2013

{the shop} Now Open!

I have been toying with the idea of reopening my ETSY shop for a few months now.  I had some time to work on a few paintings, and with some encouragement from friends...I did it...eeek!! Right now I only have a few paintings up, but hopefully I can add some more handmade goods in the shop too! I'm always enjoying making things, so this shop will be the perfect spot for those little do-dads! I hope you will look around the shop and tell your friends!!  Each of these painting have a word that was hand stamped on them which was inspired by a verse.  

Romans 15:13 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.



Jeremiah 29:11-12
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.




1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing. in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


Philemon 1:6
I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.



John 3:16 
“For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


John 15:4
"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me."


In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

(words taken from In Christ Alone written by Keith Getty)


Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast.


Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.



1 comment:

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)