Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas in January

I know its already January 11th, but I had to do a quick Christmas run down to stay updated!;)
Christmas here lasted from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.  We had Christmas with Ken's family then my parents came up a few days before the new year!! It was kinda fun to have it stretched out for a whole week!!
Just a few pictures to document.....










Our completed Jesse Tree!! What a sweet fun time!! I'm tempted to keep it up year around!!


My husband suggested that we also end with the first ornament we started with, 

and teach the Great Commission, 

"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with youalways, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:16-20

I think this is a perfect idea, and I will add this to our lessons next year!!

Hope you all are off to a Happy New Year!! Any Resolutions?? We pick a word, so I will be back soon to share our "word" with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)