Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Country Life

Last weekend we made a quick weekend trip to Sebastopol, MS for the annual Anthony family reunion! Never heard of Sebatopol? Well you are missing out! In Sebastopol people have horses, kittens roaming the barn and yummy vegetable gardens! You may know a place like this too! 



Caroline just could not get enough of the kittens.  She gave them all a name and insisted that there were more to be found. She enjoyed looking high and low for them all!

This garden looked absolutely scrumptious!!! I want one of my own!

If we could I think I would move here. I love it here. Life seems to be more laid back and slower paced!

Overall we had the best time visiting with family and catching up! We are looking forward to our next visit to Sebastapol!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)