Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

No guilt in life no fear in death This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell no scheme of man can ever pluck me from his hand
Till he returns or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I'll stand!

A friend had the above as her FB status and I LOVE this song! What a wonderful song of testimony to Jesus' saving grace! Oh I am so thankful for this.  In celebration of Easter we did have a lot of fun with family and friends!

We hunted THOUSANDS...literally...55,000 to be exact! This was a wonderful egg hunt put on by our church.  Before starting the egg hunt our pastor's wife prayed and one thing she said stuck out so much to me.  She prayed that the children would understand how the egg is a representation of new life, oh what a beautiful picture of life...and only in HIM we have that new life!


We were so excited to have this little guy with us today too! Ford just makes us laugh and we love hearing what he says!


Sunday morning came along with some treats!  The most important thing was celebrating what Jesus did for us!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)