Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful on Paper {Week 4}


This week I am writing to my girls who I am so very thankful for.  They bring so many smiles, laughter and joy into our life!  I never thought being a mom could be so much fun (don't get me wrong hard work too!).  Life with two girls has been an exciting roller coster and I know that they are going to make the best big sisters to their new brother in a few short months!

There are MANY things I love about my girls, but here are just a few!

SPICE:
Independent nature
The way she rubs my hair when she is tired
Hilarious sense of humor
The things she says
How she is learning so much about Jesus
Her new found love of making crafts and writing notes

SUGAR:
Her sometimes shy behavior
The pout face she makes when she wants something
Her new found love of sitting in the floor and looking through all of her books
Hearing her converse with Spice
Watching her dance
Listening to her sweet, soft prayers

Here are their hand written notes...with a little afternoon treat...Pumpkin Muffins!

Spice enjoying her treat!

Thanks Rachel for hosting! This was a great event that made me thankful for not just the people I wrote, but all of my friends and family in my life! Happy Thanksgiving!

Words of thankfulness. Be a part.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. what special girls! Thanks for sharing!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable girls and a wonderful post.
    Thanks for sharing and I would like to wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving from Australia :-)

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)