Monday, August 30, 2010

Still Here.......

....and haning on!

This past month has been busy, yet very slow! I have not been blogging because I have been trying to keep my two chicks busy during these dog days of summer.  If you do not live in the south then you have no idea what I'm talking about. Between the heat and my nausea the girls have been wishing this month away just like me.  As I look at my calendar today I see we have just about made it to September! Yippie! For us that means many things will happen this month...school, gymnastics classes, new classes at church, 2nd trimester, and finding out if baby #3 is a boy or a girl! 

Here is what we have been up to lately...

Being Sweet and Spicy!


Hanging out with family....








Eating lots of summer treats...


Playing as hard as possible....




Enjoying a new sport...




Making some new friends....


Counting down the days until baby #3 arrives....


Thats about it in a nutshell one blog post! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with more blogging fun in September!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Whew!! I am with you jumping up and down that it's September sister- we made it!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)