Monday, August 31, 2009

Directions for Mommies....

I'm not sure those exist, but maybe you need some guidance in being a Godly mommy? I know I do!! The past 3 years I have been faithfully attending an awesome Bible study for moms here in Memphis at Bellevue Baptist Church. This Bible study is led each semester by Jean Stockdale. I could go on and on about how Jean has encouraged me through God's word. Each week you meet in your small group for a discussion on your week's homework. This is so amazing because this is a time where moms come together and not only discuss God's word, but how to set a Godly example for their kiddos! It is truly AMAZING! After small group time all groups meet up with Jean in the fellowship hall for a large group where we get to hear Jean teach! Again...amazing times! You will laugh, you will cry, you will laugh!! God has given Jean an amazing gift for teaching and writing! I know you will be blessed by her!
You can find out more about this Bible study by visiting Jean's blog!

Do you live in Memphis but can not attend?
Do you live in Massachusetts, Maine, Montana or Manhattan?
THAT'S OK! YOU can join in too!!!!
Leave me a comment with your email and I will let you know how, or again...visit Jean's blog!

4 comments:

  1. great picture! You are such a great Godly mom, those girls are soaking everything up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. You have proven to be such a wonderful blessing in my life. You are such an encourager. We are hoping to be able to enlarge our reach to MOMS. I had 18 MOMS respond to my status on fbook saying they would be interested in doing an online Bible study. I think this may be a great way to reach MOMS who cannot come to study with us at church! Thanks again for all the kind ways the Lord has used you to encourage me!Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My e-mail address is:
    acharmon1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! This is Analecia...I was in your MOMS group at Bellevue last semester. I am not going to be able to actually go to her study this time and I want to do it online, but I can't figure out how to register or what to do. I guess you have to be smarter than the computer. Can you please tell me what to do to register? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)