Friday, January 30, 2009

Malachi 3:10


Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.

For some reason I had a hard time getting this one memorized this week. It seemed so wordy, and I was getting a little frustrated because I couldn't memorize it exactly right. Last night Mr. Nice made me feel better as we were talking about it, telling me just to focus on the important aspects of the verse, then you can remember it.

*Bring
*Food in My house
*Test
*Floodgates
*Blessing

Basically, this verse is telling us to be obedient. Are we being obedient to what God commands?? Our pastor has actually challenged our whole church to be obedient this weekend and live out this verse. Wow, what really could happen??
As a mom I want obedience, don't you think our Heavenly Father does as well???


No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)