Monday, October 27, 2008

The Hair!

One of Sugar's trademarks is her hair. It is just something that stands out, and that everyone comments on. She has a curly little mohawk that sticks up and curls up depending on the weather. I love it, it is so cute; although at one point I thought it might need cutting. Anyway it is what makes her her and we now know that this is an inherited trait. Mr. Nice's mom brought this picture over today. See what you think....
Gran: age 6 months
Sugar: age 5 months

3 comments:

  1. Judging from the pictures, I would say that Caroline comes by it naturally. Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! And here I thought it came from a bottle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her curls...it's definitely her trademark!!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)