Sunday, May 25, 2008

Now I know!


When I was teaching I never really realized why the parents, especially the stay at home moms, were so sad at the end of the school year. I mean they no longer had to worry about grades, homework, phone calls from me, getting up early in the morning, etc.... Well, now I Know! Don't get me wrong I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being home with my daughter, now daughters, but the bliss in having 5 hours to get things actually accomplished is pure joy! I will cherish the next few years I have at home with Molly Cate and Caroline, because I know that when they start school a whole new chapter (maybe book) will be starting!
For now though I must commend her Pre-school teachers for what they have done! I am very sad to say goodbye to them, and I know Molly Cate is as well. She was even talking about them last night. I have enjoyed my 5 hours on Fridays and she has too. I have seen her grow socially and her vocabulary has increased. She has made her "school friends" as we call them, and loves talking about them. She especially loves telling me on Friday mornings that we are going to see Mrs. Deborah, Mrs. Shelbi, and Mrs. Verna!
Thanks again Debbie, Shelbi, and Verna! We will miss you!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)