Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Year....New Blog!!!

Well, Hello!
Since I had gotten sooo far behind in my blogging I decided just to start over! Ha! I will link up "The A Family" Blog to this one, but I will only post here now. I thought Sugar and Spice was fitting since we found out in early December that we would be welcoming baby girl #2 in May! Who will be the sugar and who will be the spice???
ALOT has happened since the last post in December. We have moved, found out baby girl 2 was on the way, celebrated Christmas, and somewhat settled in our new house. Needless to say we have been busy! We are beginning to get back into the "normal" routine of life since July. Looking back I really think our lives have been turned upside down since deciding to sell our house. We have now decided that we NEVER want to move again!!! HA!
I will spare you without all of the pics from the past month and only post a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in your comments..please leave one for us!:)